5 Sunglasses under $100 you didn’t know about
Spring/Summer means = More sunshine = More reason to wear your favorite sunglasses
A fantastic pair of sunglasses can totally transform your look in an instant and you don’t have to spend a ton of money to get a great pair. Here is a list of some of our favorite pairs you can buy for less than $100:
1. Quay Australia: Right now we are loving “All my love” and “Fleur” sunglasses. They come in statement-making transparent sunset inspired fades and with mirrored options.
2. Jins: These are our newest pair, and we LOVE the see-through lens.
These glasses are for those who spend long hours looking at computer screens and other gadgets. These special lenses block blue light by 25% and 38%, and help protect our eyes to minimize the amount of blue light into our eyes.
3. Spitfire: You can find the in Nordstrom, lulus.com and Spylight.com
If you like round or aviator sunglasses, you should look at these ones.
4. Asos: So many different shapes. Most pairs are under $20 but still remain high quality sunglasses.
5. Le Specs: Unexpected designs and modern shapes with just a touch of trendiness
No day is complete without sunglasses!