How to have your legs out for Autumn/Winter
The weather in SFO has been crazy this past month! It is still pretty warm during the day but cools off at night, which is nice. As it gets cooler, there are multiple ways to still show off your legs, whilst staying protected from the elements. Here are five ways to keep your minis in your repertoire a little longer…
- Add mismatched blazers for an extra layer, then team with vintage tees.
- A pair of sock boots adds a modern touch, whilst an oversized cardigan on top guarantees you won’t feel the chill.
- A jumper dress is perfect off-duty with sneakers and a statement bag
- Pair short skirts with big knits
- Thermal clothing are a hit among fashion girls everywhere. No one will ever spot.
What are your thoughts on the Autumn/Winter trend? Comment below!