#TravelTips: NYC & US
Things to do in NY:
If you’re visiting this wonderful city this season and are looking to do something different, here are some ideas we recommend you to do. Enjoy!
- Cozy up for cute restaurants and delicious food:
* Pietro Nolita: Italian Cuisine. The carbonata pasta was our FAV!
* Sant Ambroeus: Coffee Bar. Perfect for brunch, the cappuccinos and pannetone are Amazing!
* Cha cha Matcha: Matcha everywhere and cute spots for photos.
* Lovely Day: Japanese Food. You will love everything they recommend.
* Shake Shack: One of the best burgers, not just in NYC!
* Max Brenner: Best chocolate bar in town!
- Fifth Avenue:
If is not too cold, you may want to walk this street as you will see your favorite brands and main stores. We just discovered that there was a physical Dyson store! So you can imagine our excitement!
- Rockefeller Center:
Make the most of winter with a skate on the Rock Center Rink.
We don’t skate, but we always enjoy our coffee looking at people having fun skating.
- Times Square
There’s always something happening in Times Square!
And it is one of the TOP spots in NYC.
- Soho Streets
Best spots for photos and there are many restaurants, coffee bars and stores to spent the rest of your afternoon.
- Brooklyn Bridge
Definetely bundle up for a walk across the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Grand Central Terminal
Did you know that there are over 90 shops and restaurants throughout the Terminal?
What have you done in NYC this time of the year?
R al Cuadrado